Thursday, July 24, 2014

10. Mind Dwells in my Brain as well as my Heart and plays a Dual Role!!!




Mind is not just a cluster of thoughts it is also subtle matter. It is not visible or tangible and its existence is nowhere seen. It has a magnitude which is immeasurable. It does not require a space in which to exist it can travel throughout the body. But it is said that it dwell either in my brain or heart. The mind which operates from my brain is different from that which operates when in my heart. When mind perceives a thing from the brain its output is Yuktartha (Rational) and while it is relating through my heart it is Bhavapurna (Emotional). Mind enters into a dual role and this is how it functions while in my brain and in my heart:-

Mind thrives on thoughts when in my brain but blossoms into feelings when in my heart.

Mind in my brain search for pleasure while in my heart it is contented with pleasant.

New treat is what my mind in the brain yearns for whilst old retreat will bring joy to my mind in the heart. 

Mind in my brain has doubts whereas when it is in my heart it flourishes in faith. 

Mind in my brain breeds arguments but when in my heart it wishes acceptance. 

Mind when in my brain tries to overlook nonetheless when in my heart it wastes no time to appreciate. 

When in my brain the mind craves for things while from the heart it only wishes. 

Mind dwelling in my brain analyses every event however in the heart it understands the event. 

Mind housed in my brain searches for logic on the other hand when in heart it just wants something to laugh. 

Mind anchored in my brain divides in contrast when it is in heart it unites. 

Mind from the brain wants to see through my senses but the mind in the heart wants to go beyond my senses. 

Mind in brain provides logic nevertheless when the mind dwells in my heart it offers wisdom. 

Mind in my brain wants change whereas the mind in my heart seeks for the unchanging TRUTH

Mind in my brain has deceived me many times by promising happiness in future but my mind in heart has saved me many times giving Peace, Contentment, & Happiness HERE and NOW. It is also easy to make my mind transcend to  Bhavathita (Emotion free) and then from there to Gunathita (Quality free) and become Amalah (Crystal Clear)!!!

So I have let my MIND remain in my HEART for a long time than allowing it to be in my BRAIN………. I am sure that I am right in doing so!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment